- The http://www.HyperQuality.com Web Site (the "Site") is an online information service provided by HyperQuality, Inc. ("http://www.HyperQuality.com "), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. http://www.HyperQuality.com MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
- The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are http://www.HyperQuality.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to http://www.HyperQuality.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site or by e-mail to http://www.HyperQuality.com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to http://www.HyperQuality.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against http://www.HyperQuality.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to http://www.HyperQuality.com.
- Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of http://www.HyperQuality.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Use of the Site
- You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by http://www.HyperQuality.com, http://www.HyperQuality.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. HyperQuality.com is not responsible for the quality, merchantability and propriety of information for a particular purpose of products or services available on external sites and listed or described on HyperQuality.com; nor is HyperQuality.com site responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information contained on the web site and supplied by external sources. You also understand that http://www.HyperQuality.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. http://www.HyperQuality.com PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND http://www.HyperQuality.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. http://www.HyperQuality.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THOSE DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL http://www.HyperQuality.com BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF http://www.HyperQuality.com OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, http://www.HyperQuality.com LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
http://www.HyperQuality.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-http://www.HyperQuality.com web site, please understand that it is independent from http://www.HyperQuality.com, and that http://www.HyperQuality.com has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to http://www.HyperQuality.com web site does not mean that http://www.HyperQuality.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless http://www.HyperQuality.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
- Enforcement of Terms & Conditions
- BY ACCESSING AND USING http://www.HyperQuality.com WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITION.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © 2012 HyperQuality, Inc. All rights reserved.