We Know Customer Care
We’ve been there, right where you are, “in the trenches” of customer service and call center operations. The professionals at HyperQuality have decades of experience in customer care. We’ve spent years designing and implementing contact center QA programs. We evaluate thousands of agents every day. And we help design and implement programs that link call center performance, surveys, modeling and advanced analytics to improve agent performance — and your bottom line — every day.
Chief Executive Officer
- Howard Lee is a customer service industry expert with 30 years' experience releasing call centers from the grips of current industry limitations while positioning them to reap the benefits of call center technology innovations. Lee was the original founder of HyperQuality and is the current CEO of Spoken Communication, a provider of a leading enterprise cloud platform for contact centers. The Spoken cloud platform supports cost productivity, enables big data streams and extends a flexible integration model to replace, extend or integrate with any legacy infrastructure and software. Lee gained additional insight into call center profitability as the CEO of PhotoWorks, a NASDAQ traded company, and before that as the Senior Vice President of Disney Direct, where he was responsible for profit and loss, branding operations and marketing of the direct division. The 1,800-person team included two call centers and a large warehouse operating team. Lee also has worked at an India CRM outsource provider as the SVP of Sales and Marketing.
- As co-founder and former COO of HyperQuality Inc., Mike played a strategic role in growing HyperQuality to be the premier third party quality outsourcer globally. Since leaving in 2010, Mike launched and is CEO of MattsenKumar LLC, a global BPO outsourcer and consulting firm with offices in the US and India. With nearly twenty years of global call center/BPO leadership experience, Mike has been COO of two different venture-backed start-ups since 2000 and previous to that, led call center operations for LiveBridge Inc., a then Portland, OR based outsourcer with fourteen centers throughout the US, Canada, Argentina and India. Mike lived in New Delhi from 2000 to 2002, during the initial rapid expansion of global call center/BPO outsourcing and is considered to be an expert on effectively leveraging global markets to meet BPO service delivery needs.
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Chrystal LeWark, instrumental in the launch, development, and growth of HyperQuality is a results driven executive with broad experience in all aspects of marketing, consultative sales, and project management with a proven ability to build solid and productive relationships with internal and external clients. She has more than 15 years of sales and marketing experience and has spent the last several years actively working with the customer service leadership of several Fortune 500 companies to deploy successful voice, chat, email, and quality assurance programs that have produced a significant ROI.
Vice President of Client Services
- Stephanie Rainwater has been in the call center industry for over 15 years and has implemented and managed dozens of successful telemarketing programs. Ms. Rainwater has worked in many capacities within the industry at various levels, including training, curriculum development, script design, floor supervision, facility management, employee relations, data analysis, project management, quality assessment and verification, and implementation/project planning. Clients she has worked with include: Trilegiant, Results Technology, Bank One, VISA USA, Providian, United Airlines, First USA, Diners Club International, Capital One, US Navy, Philip Morris USA, Book of the Month Club, BMG, Schering Pharmaceuticals, Federal Express, Bermuda Department of Tourism, and Marriott Senior Living Services.
Director of Finance
- Jim Wenzinger is responsible for worldwide financial operations including planning and analysis, accounting, reporting and investor relations. Wenzinger joined HyperQuality in 2006 as the Controller and has transitioned to Director of Finance. In addition to the accounting operations, he is responsible for the US human resources corporate operations. Prior to HyperQuality, Wenzinger held leadership positions in accounting and customer services at U S WEST, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile and PWC. Wenzinger holds a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Regis.